Sunday, May 29, 2005


so you stole my heart
and wrote me a ransom letter


am annoyed galzz
confirmed my worst fears
the anna sui sweet dreams (is it what its called?) miniminiatureS (notice the capital s) the nice countergirl gave me has officially disappeared! not to mention what an irritating day it has been. been really hungry throughout the day! why?? hungry wendy makes an angry wendy. why so hungry! made me so pissed. wasting even more energy being mad. argh, my blood boils.

at least i talked to ree
went to the girl's house this afternoon.
am sorry was hungry+angry galzz! hahah okok will stop it with the ah lianzz lingo. and my abercrombie's NOT ah lianzz okay. -shoots you an annoyed look. hope everything will only get better..HUGS! and welcome back to the cyberworld haha

okayy. seriously need to get back to studying. am too slothy to be true! :( what is this..TSK! im just so bloody annoyed with myself. shall go sleep or smth.

tings i miss you every fucketty bit! (pardon my vulgarity at this mo pls, exasperation is taking over me) sorry i missed your call! >:( mighty upset aobut it. hows shanghai and everything been?

grr. am off! angsty.